Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Image: Home Sweet Home

"I found God in myself and I loved her. I loved her fiercely." -Ntozake Shange

March 2010


Teaching
Mama Glad at her shop

Mama Samweli and Sam


Mzee Ngoda and Titu playing a game

Puce

My Mama- Mama Max

Asha and Suze

My little Sis, Maxillia

My little bro, Maxsensius


Franchesca and Catherine

Asha cooking in our disgusting bar kitchen

Asha

Suze, Asha's Daughter, eating Chipsi (fried potatoes)

Kimulimuli cooking crepes


It's raining, it's pouring...

My water system... Kimulimuli- trying to become Tanzanian by coloring his face with charcoal


Me- getting married with a bouquet of mushrooms


Kiddos


Anna getting jealous because I am playing with other kids



Playing ball Osmonda, age one and a half Titu's Daughters and Anna. Starting left- Maria age: 9, Baby Os, Anna age: 3, Suze age: 5

At the Shop The Inspiration Room. I can't believe that I could explain to a Tanzanian how to build an easel. My tree in the inspiration room Looking out of Image Village Image's Main Road

View out of Image- Nothing for as far as the eye can see.
I love Anna!
Anna, age 3 Playing With Live Doll


Hope


Primary School Girls Dish Washing Girls Mopping My House


1 comment:

Shannon Brahmer said...

I LOVE having seeing pictures of your village and all of the people you talk about. I really love the picture of Kimuli cooking and his cute dirty nose! Love you!