Saturday, June 27, 2009

I'm a Farmer?

June 2009


Not a great picture... but one of the holes in my toe from the egg sack. The top behind the nail is the other hole but difficult to photograph both.
Me... Sick, and wishing that my villagers with the best of intentions would just leave me alone.

Trying to scare Anna with my farm hands.


Farmer Brie... Looking a bit like a pirate armed with a jembe (hoe)...

Farm Hands... What you can't see is the blood. The villagers think it is hilarious that I farm fully decked out in jewelry, they obviously don't know me well enough yet...
So Tough...


Farm feet... Glamorous as usual...


A monster... Otherwise known as my cat, Kimulimuli


Night in Africa








1 comment:

mom said...

Sorry we didn't get to meet you while in town. Hope your toe is better. Kate also had an egg sack while we were in Zanzibar.Thank goodness the nurse was there to deal. ugh.Take care,be safe. Carol